A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Resurrection Day 2012

I am real behind on my post! I have this LONG list of things I really need to get on here, but serving my family and spending precious time with them comes first!!

We had a wonderful Resurrection Day! My parents were here and were able to attend church with us. We didn’t have church services that night so we got to spend some time together. My mother and Gigi (Bryan’s mother) brought the kids new clothes for church. My mother picked out the boys and Bryan’s clothes and then Bryan’s mother picked out the girls’ dresses. Everyone looked so pretty and handsome! The picture above is our family picture that day and you can see everyone in their clothes. Thank you Gigi and Maw for the clothes! I had posted that Timothy’s birthday fell on Easter this year and that we had Two Reasons to Celebrate.

When I think about Jesus rising from the dead I can’t help but rejoice!! I pray that each of you had a worshipful Resurrection Day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty family!!!!

Dodey said...

why did that make me anonymous?? I said it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture. It is a good one!! You all look soooooo
good in your Sunday Best! Next year Cantina you get a new Easter dress. I am sooooo sorry you didn't get one this year. I know it doesn't matter to you, but I think you deserve something new too. Maybe we will catch something on sale this year for next year and get a bargin!! I love you so much,

Love and Hugs to all of you,
Maw