A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I feel lost without them.

The 4 oldest children have spent the weekend with Pop and Gigi (Bryan's parents). I have felt so lost without them. They left Friday around lunch and they will be back tomorrow after lunch. They have had so much fun and loved every minute of their visit....but I am soooo ready for them to come back home!! They have never been this far away for such a long time, but I know that they were in good hands (God's and Pop and Gigi's). Joanna has been an only child for a couple of days and I can tell she is missing them.The pictures I posted are pictures of her playing tonight. She is so funny!! Friday night Bryan got a babysitter for Joanna and we had a date! So nice to be on a date with my wonderful hubby! I have also been able to go through the boys clothes and swap out their winter clothes for some summer ones. I was able to pick up a few little items to go in their Easter baskets. We also got to look at birthday presents for the little boys. Elijah needs a new bike and Timothy's birthday is next Sunday so we were trying to find him something too. I also was able to get a few other things done around here. So glad to have had this time but I am missing my little kiddos! I even bought a movie for us to watch tomorrow night for our Movie and Milkshake night!

No comments: