A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Quick and Easy Cressant Rolls

OK I will have to admit that as much as I like to cook I struggle with coming up with a meal every now and then. This is especially true if it is just me and the kids eating together. It was one of those nights and I just didn't want to fix anything real big, it was just the kids and I and I didn't have much time...the kids were hungry! So this is what I came up with and the kids were crazy about it!

1 package of cressant rolls (I used two for us)
Sliced cheese
Sandwich meat of your choice (I used turkey)

Preheat oven to degree on package of rolls. Place half piece of cheesse and one slice of meat (half if it is one of those rectangle slices) on dough and roll up cressant rolls as usual. Do this for each roll and then place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until done. Cool off and enjoy!

Yummy! I will be making these again! Hope you enjoy as well. If you try these leave me a comment and let me know what you think! :)

No comments: