A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, April 20, 2012

Nature Walk

There is an old road bed beside our house and the little boys have been begging to walk it. So I decide that that would be one of our nature walk days. It was so nice but I think it was longer than the little boys thought it would be. :) The big kids took their camera and took pictures that I hope we will get around to blogging about soon.

Here are a few pictures from our latest nature walk.
 Some kind of moth on the side of the house.
 A bird pirched on a tree branch. I think birds are so pretty to look at and watch!
 Another view of the bird!
These our the two guides on our nature walks! Very good guides, they just get a little too ahead of us at times! :)

No comments: