A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Still not feeling well and our Valentine Pie

Our little Joanna is still not feeling good. Praying tomorrow she will start to feel better. She has been very clingy, no appetite, not wanting to take her meds (it has been so hard to get them in her), still running fever. I took this picture of her and Timothy after the tylenol kicked in and she was feeling a little bit good. Since tomorrow is day 2 for both of us I am looking for us to feel some better. Also praying that the rest of the crew don't get sick! It is so hard to take care of sick kids when you aren't feeling well yourself. I thought this was a real sweet picture of these two. They love each other so much and that makes me a very happy mom. :)

I forgot to include our Valentine Pie in my post yesterday. I had wanted to make red jello for Valentine's day but I remembered this delicious pie that my cousin had made. I decided that I would make this and it was pink so that was perfect for Valentine's Day. So easy and so good!! Thanks Dodey for the recipe! :)


Easy Pie

Strawberry jello (not made)

cool whip (the small container)

Strawberry yogart

1 graham cracker crust pie shell


Mix the jello and yogart together well. Then fold in the cool whip. When mixed together well pour in pie crust and refrigerate til ready to eat. It is really delicious. You can use any flavor. Just be sure to use the same flavor of jello and yogart. Also you could top with frest fruit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute picture of Timothy and Joanna. I at first thought it was Elijah! The pie looks delicious!
I pray too that you and Joanna will feel better today and I also pray that no body else gets sick.
I love you, Mom