A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, February 3, 2012

Another Daddy's girl

Sharing a sweet! Bryan's secretary, Darla, made Bryan a strawberry pie for his birthday. We all got to enjoy it....it was so delicious! It did not take long for us to finish it and this picture is of Bryan sharing the last piece of his birthday pie with Joanna. She loved it! :)

Open wide! She likes to eat whatever her daddy is eating! Matter of fact she LOVES biscuit and gravy! Joanna will crawl up in his lap while he is eating and want a bite. So cute!

Last bite....all gone! :)

My mother got Joanna these PJ's for her birthday. I told mother that I would take a picture of Joanna wearing them so she could see her in them. She looks so cute....I could just squeeze her! :)

Such a big girl! She has really been walking all over the place.


Giving Daddy "good night" loving! Sarah is crazy about Bryan and I can already tell that Joanna is going to be just as crazy about him....must get it from their mommy (I am pretty crazy about him myself)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!! She looks adorable in the PJs. And sweet pictures with Bryan. Joanna, you are such a blessing to us all. Thank you LORD for this sweet girl. We all enjoy her so much.

Love and Hugs,
Maw and Paw