A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, February 17, 2012

Joanna update!

Our girl is not any better and may be a little worse. I ended having to take her to the Dr late yesterday afternoon. She can not breathe, has fever, doesn't want to eat and is very clingy! He checked her out and confirmed that her ear is very infected, she has upper respitory yuck and a bit of bronchitis. :( He gave her a shot last night and said she should have been better this morning but if she wasn't we would have to do two more shots. When she woke up this morning she wasn't better. So I took her back in to the Dr this evening and she got her second shot. We will go back in the morning for shot #3 and then that should be the end! I am really praying that when I go into her room to get her in the morning that she is smiling and happy. Please pray with me for my little baby and pray that no one else gets this mess! As for me, my eye looks lots better and feels much better.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Praying your sweet girl is MUCH better tomorrow!!!