A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, August 31, 2009

Our Big Fisherman!!






Wanted to share with everyone pictures of our BIG fisherman!! Like I have said before Isaac loves to fish. For his birthday he got tons of fishing stuff! This past Saturday Bryan (my hubby), Paw (my dad) and Isaac went fishing and had a great time. Isaac got to try out some of his new fishing gear and he caught this bass! He just loved reeling it in. You can see he is kissing this fish good-bye! Bryan filleted the fish and we will eat it soon. I know that my dad and Bryan have enjoyed watching Isaac have fun and are glad to be making some memories, even if they don't catch alot of fish.


Cantina



1 comment:

Nancy said...

That last picture is SOOOO cute!!!