A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Isaac turns 8!!

Isaac at 7 weeks old!


I think sister was trying to help.








Today was Isaac's Birthday!! He is 8 years old now. It is so hard to believe that 8 years ago he was not even a day old yet! I remember praying that God would give us a child and then wondering if we would ever have a baby. Bryan and I had been married 5 years when Isaac came along and I can't even remember life without the kids (it just seems that they have always been with us!). Isaac is a miracle to us and know that he is just one of God's blessings to us.


He had a great day. Isaac has become a fisherman and today he got plenty of fishing stuff!! He loved evey bit of it.


Let me explain the bandaid.... Two weeks ago he got hit in the nose with a bad mitten racket. A scary experience for me. So we have been docotoring it.


And the two front teeth are gone!! Last night at church as the kids were playing he got hit accidently and those two teeth came out!! They were already loose and barely hanging in. He was excited about that too!



Thank you Lord for Isaac and may he glorify you greatly this year!


Cantina

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Well, I bet he just can't wait to catch some fish!!! Happy Birthday to Isaac!! :)