A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Elijah the builder!







Elijah is our "Bob the builder"! I wanted to share these pictures with you all and give you a brief testimony. My last post was on the scripture about not forsaking of ourselves together and God demonstrated that moments after I posted that scripture. Monday night when we got home from the grocery store we found this tool table on our front porch. A very loving couple from our church passed it on to Elijah, their grandkids had out grown it, and it fits him well. You see had our family not been plugged in to other believers we might have missed out on this blessing. Thank you so much "Tex" and Mrs. Betty for blessing us! I am a firm believer that God uses others to encourage, challenge and bless us! Elijah has so much enjoyed the tool table and has even gotten up a little earlier just to go and play. It also has come in handy considering we have started school this week, it keeps him busy while I teach the two bigger kids.


Hope you enjoy!

Cantina

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

looks like he is having a blast!!!

Nancy said...

God is so good. I'm always amazed! He looks so cute building!