A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

From our kitchen to yours....



I know what it is like to have no air conditioner in the middle of August....that's been us since Sunday afternoon. Praise God it got fixed this afternoon!!!! I didn't want to even think about cooking but I did want to share with you all one of Isaac's favorite recipes.

Isaac's Birthday is Thursday, my oldest is growing up too fast! He loves Devil's Food fudge Cookies. This recipe was given to me by a friend at church. If there is ever an option of what he would like for me to make this is one of his request. Maybe you can try them and see what you think!


Devil's Food Fudge Cookies

1 box of Devil food cake mix

2 eggs

1/2 cup of oil

1/2 cup of chocolate chips

1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional) (Isaac would leave these out!)


Preheat oven to 350. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in large bowl. Stir until thoroughly blended. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts (mixture will be stiff). Shape into 36 balls. Place two inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Do not over bake. Cool for two minutes on baking sheet.


Enjoy!

Cantina

No comments: