A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday!!

One of my friends from Shelbyville Mills gave me this Tortilla Maker as a going away gift. It was this friend and her mother that got me started with grinding our own flour and learning about eating healthier. I will always be thankful that God placed them in my life.
I miss Laura! Her son and Timothy were right about the same age and were friends. Timothy misses Lane too! :(
Here is the sweet note that was included in the box. We had been out of town on a trip to the beach in May and when we arrived home this was waiting for me on the front porch. We are so blessed with such special friends! :)

I am thankful for:
162) a visit with family.
163) a getaway with my hubby. :)
164) watching a movie with the kids.
165) our tortilla maker. (See pictures above) 
166) deer meat.
167) our children memorizing God’s Word.
168) a new school year.

No comments: