A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Helpful Hint

Anytime we discover something that works for our family I want to share it so that others might see if it works for their family. :) That is what I call Helpful Hints!

With little ones around we have a TON of books just for them. Our bookcases are overflowing. Before we moved I decided to take a few boxes and divide the books up and leave some out. This past Monday I got out a new box of books and put the others that were out away. Elijah, Timothy, and Joanna were so excited!
They were looking at books for 30 minutes or so. It was really like NEW books to them. All our kids love books and I love it that they do enjoy books so much!
In a couple of weeks or so I will swap these books for another box of books. I have also done this with toys and it goes well also.
Here are the boys looking at their books! We don't do alot of TV watching but we do alot of book looking and reading!! :)
Made this mommy smile! I enjoyed watching them enjoy looking at the books. Gave me some time to help the big kids with some school work.

Do you have alot of books?

No comments: