A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Pinterest Thing

I do like seeing ideas on Pinterest. Not sure that I will ever get to do them all but the ideas are great!

I did find one idea that didn't seem too hard and the space under my kitchen sink needed some MAJOR attention!
Here are two pictures of what the cabinet under my kitchen sink looked like. Not very appealing! Your right, who sees under there anyway...I do. I really wanted to make this look a little nicer.
See the stains and the water damage areas? Off to Home Depot and buy a few pieces of peel and stick tile....
and it looks sooo much better!! Not hard at all and very cheap! We even got enough pieces to go on over to the left where I store my pots. I am sure it's not the prettiest thing but...
Looks much cleaner and I think it turned out pretty good! :) Don't you like to see an idea and then do it yourself? I do!! :)

No comments: