A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, October 14, 2013

Big Sister, Little Sister!

I don't always think about Joanna looking like Sarah until we pull out pictures of Sarah when she was little and Joanna says, "That's me!"

So I thought I would share a few pictures of both of the girls and you can see their resemblances and why Joanna insist that those pictures are of her. :)
Here is Sarah at age 2 eating toast.
Here is Joanna sitting at the table waiting for her breakfast.
This is Sarah taking a bath at Maw's.
Here is Joanna swimming at the pool.
Sarah on a trip that we took right before she turned 3.
Here is Joanna and Timothy playing outside.
Sarah has always liked cooking!
Joanna is showing off her apron that we made.
Here they are recently together.
Sarah loves playing dress up and she loves having a sister to play with!
I pray that these two will always be close and best friends! Sarah was 7 1/2 years old when Joanna was born and I thought they would not be close but I was so wrong!! These two are crazy about each other and I just love to hear Joanna say Sarah's name or call her "Sissy". :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can see a resemblance! so sweet!