A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, December 3, 2010

Going on a "Mommy Date"



As many of you know Sarah is our only girl at this time and she is such a sweetheart! Today I had a Dr. visit and took her with me so we could have a "Mommy Date". My appointment was at 8:30 so that meant we had to get gone early!! But for Sarah that is not a problem, she is already an early bird. I had a great check up and all is well with Baby Camp #5!!! The heart beat is between 145-150 and strong. The baby moves all the time and I just love that feeling. I am 33 weeks and 2 days and did you notice the baby ticker on the side bar of our blog?....That is less than 50 days to go!!!! I will say it again...."This baby will be here before we know it!". I still am not going to try and guess the sex of the baby, but I will say this, after 3 boys and 1 girl I just can't see it being a girl. Bryan thinks it is a girl and we do have a girl's name, but NO boy name!!! My next visit will be in two weeks and then I will start every week visits, see isn't that unreal. After my visit to the Dr., Sarah and I went and got a dozen doughnuts to take home, we only ate one before we got home. Then we did a little shopping for Christmas. Our final stop was lunch and I let Sarah choose where to go, she chose Cracker Barrel. It was a very good lunch but I do have to say the company was even better! I could go on all day with the many ways Sarah blesses me, but if you know Sarah I don't have to say a word...you already know. I am so thankful that God has blessed us with a little girl and if He chooses to give us another little girl that would be great and if He chooses for Sarah to be the only girl in a house full of boys, that will be great too!! I love you Sarah and enjoyed my morning with you!

No comments: