A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Baby Shower!!






The sweet ladies in my Sunday School class gave me a baby shower and I was so encouraged! We had it at the home of one of the ladies so it was a very relaxed atmosphere. There was so many that came and just their being there was a big blessing. We received a ton of diapers and wipes, which is GREAT, and many other very nice things (blankets, baby wash, etc.). It was nice being with the ladies and having some time of fellowship. I am so thankful for each lady that came and for the blessings we received!! We have even received a few gifts from others at church, we feel so loved!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yay! It's getting closer! You look great!