A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas (Part 3)






"I am dreaming of a White Christmas...". Well I was not exactly dreaming of one but that is what we got!! I am sure many of you had a beautiful white Christmas also! The snow even declares the glory of the Lord!! My kids were so excited about the snow, but I think they were just as excited that they thought Paw and Maw would get snowed in here with us. The grandparents were able to leave on Sunday morning. Anyway back to Christmas morning... the kids were so excited about their gifts and had so much fun opening them. Sarah had been asking for a new Bible so that was her favorite gift, she loved it!! Elijah got a scooter and has rode it all through the house, hoping not to run into anything or anyone. The scooter is now outside!!! Timothy's favorite thing was bath crayons. He would stay in the bathtub until he turned into a prune!! Isaac liked everything the most, he can't decide on a favorite!! Three out of 4 kids stayed in their PJ's most of the day and all the kids enjoyed playing with their new things! God was so good in providing for us to give gifts and for the gifts we received. I pray that God will help us to lead the children in not getting lost in the hustle and bustle of Christmas, but to never forget or loose the TRUE meaning of Christmas....Jesus' Birthday!! It is because of Him that we celebrate!! Thank you Jesus for coming and giving us the best gift of all!

No comments: