A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Playing in the snow!!

Sarah and her friend that lives next door.

Bryan helping Timothy walk in the snow.

Isaac loved the snow!

This little boy was so glad to be outside!



Yesterday the kids were able to get out and play in the snow we got here. It was really pretty but oh so cold!! My hubby could not go in to work so he took the kids out and I was given strict orders not to come out. I think my hubby thinks I am 8 months pregnant or something...HaHa!! I did sneak out the door just a little to take a few pictures of my family enjoying the white snow. It had melted a little today so Bryan was able to head back to the office today. Tomorrow is suppose to be ucky again, we will see. We thought about how beautiful the snow was and how awesome God was to send it. Which reminds me of the scripture in Isaiah 1:18 that says...

"...Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow...."

The Lord says that our sins are like scarlet, but He will make them as white as snow!! Isn't that awesome? Not only are my sins like scarlet but they are against Him. I have sinned against an almighty and Holy God but He promises to make them clean and to give me a new heart! That is a reason to celebrate, that is the reason for Christmas. It is through God sending Jesus, who came at Christmas, who died on a cross for my sin and your sin to cleanse us from all unrighteousness and to make our sins as white as snow. Has God made your sins as white as snow, has He given you a new heart?

1 comment:

Dodey said...

Looks like yall had a great time...Ella keeps asking when we are going to get to come see Sarah and her new house...as if you live around the corner...I know both of mine would LOVE to play in that snow...ENJOY!