A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pregnancy update....


I wanted to post this the other day but we headed to Alabama for Christmas with Bryan's family...so things have been busy and I have been out of pocket. So here is my update...

On Thursday I went to the Dr. and all was well. I was 35 weeks and doesn't look like we will have a baby anytime soon, which is great!! I start my every week visits now, so I will go back this next week for another check-up. The baby is moving alot and is doing so well! I will start to get the nursery ready in the next couple of weeks and then get things washed up for our new bundle of joy! By the way, only a few more days left to vote on if you think the baby is a boy or girl. So far the girl votes are in the lead. I think I will be totally surprised either way! I believe we have gotten a boy name and a girl name, but still praying for God to confirm those names or to give us the perfect name for this little one. I am amazed that in right at a month we will have a new baby and know what the baby is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty!!

Love and Hugs,
Mother

Nancy said...

Pregnancy fits you well, my friend! Praying for healthy baby & easy & quick delivery!

Berri said...

You look great, Cantina!! I would guess what you are going to have, boy or girl, but I've been wrong the last two times, so I think I will just wait it out with you! MIss you!!