A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, December 20, 2010

First Place!





Sarah's basketball is over! She did really well and she enjoyed it some but it is not her favorite. Sarah just enjoys being with others and having a good time! Two weeks ago was her final games and it was a tournament. She played one game and then if she won she would play a second game. Before we left that morning she asked me how many games she would have and I explained things to her. Sarah said that she hoped they lost. Well we went and guess what....her team won their first game which meant that we had time to eat lunch and head back to the gym for the final game. They won the second game and that put them as the #1 team!! I think Isaac was more excited than Sarah. It was so funny to see him run out there and hug her like he had taught her everything she knows. Ha-Ha!! She did really well that day, made a few points and played really hard! I just love that little girl of mine! She is growing so fast and will be growing even faster in the next few years! She is real excited about the new baby and I know she will be a great BIG sister just like she already is and a BIG helper for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Paw and I enjoyed coming to see you play basketball. So glad we could come and saw you score for your team!! You are awesome!! We love you all so much.

Love and Hugs,
Maw