A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas (Part 2)








I am so thankful that my parents came up and spent Christmas with us! They came up on Christmas Eve morning and we opened gifts with them. They are always so generous and bless us with such nice gifts. The kids got books, toys and movies. Bryan's favorite thing from my parents was a picture of me on our wedding day. My favorite thing was a new crock pot, which was much needed! We had a wonderful time giving gifts to my folks also and I believe that they enjoyed the things they received! Usually when mom and dad come they only get to spend one night with us but this time they spent two nights and it was nice to have them here for awhile. The kids just loved them coming and getting to spend some time with their grandparents. I am sure we will not see my parents again til the new baby arrives so we tried to soak up some great times with them. We love you Dad and Mom and thank you for coming and spending Christmas with us!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm so grateful to be blessed with great parents just like you! I'm so happy you all had a Merry Christmas!