A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Elijah's To Do List

For some time now Elijah has been asking to go and stay with Paw and Maw (my parents) by himself. We have arranged that while my dad has some time off at Thanksgiving that Elijah will go and stay a couple of days. He has already started planning out his stay and Bryan and I overheard him on the phone with my mom asking her "When am I coming to stay with you and doing what I want to do?" Have to love the honesty of children. :)

Here is his plans for his stay with Paw and Maw as he has wrote them out. I will try and translate.
Stay up at nap and watch TV. Eat peanut butter. Eat chocolate bars. Buy something. Play outside. Play inside. Eat something sweet.

The last one is the only one I am having trouble translating. He even has forgotten what he wrote. Elijah writes his words just like they sound to him. We are working on phonics. :)

These are the little notes and memories that I want to remember forever and share with him in the years to come. He is our thinker and he has thought out this trip. I just love this little guy!!

No comments: