A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dressing Up Is Such A Treat!!

If you have visited our blog very much you probably know that this blog is a way to keep family and friends up to date on what is going on here. Because both sets of grandparents live 4 hours away and are not able to visit often I like to post pictures so that they can see what the kids are doing and what is happening in our lives.

Here is a picture of our children dressed up and enjoying our church's Trunk or Treat. We are not fans of Halloween but the kids have lots of fun dressing up! :) The cowboy outfits that Timothy and Joanna have on are the costumes that Bryan's mom (Gigi) made for Isaac and Sarah when they were little. I will have to see if I can find that picture and share it. :)

I can not believe it is November 3rd already!! It will be Thanksgiving soon! Lots to be thankful for! (check out the "Thankful" post on this blog). :)

No comments: