A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A life with boys!

Two peas in a pod!

Watching a movie and sharing popcorn!

These pictures I took of Elijah and Timothy are too cute. This is exactly what you see if they both are awake...they are always together. When I was pregnant with Timothy, Bryan and I use to comment to each other that we were worried that Elijah would not have anything to do with a new baby. We just knew that Elijah would think he was too big to play with a smaller brother or sister. Boy were we wrong! These two love each other and it is the sweetest thing to watch. Timothy can hold his own and gets right in there with Elijah to play chase, cars, blocks, you name it and those two can play! It has been very heart warming to see Elijah give and do for Timothy. The other day Elijah wanted to read to Timothy but Timothy did not quite understand. They are so precious! When I go to put Elijah down for bed or nap Timothy will go as fast as he can to get in Elijah's bed and Elijah would love for Timothy to be able to sleep with him. My heart melts just talking about it. My prayer is that these two and the other children would always share a close bond. That is something I hope and pray to foster and encourage in them.

I have to tell you what Elijah told me the other day....We had pulled up into Lowe's parking lot and Bryan said "Do you want me to run in or are we all going to go in?" I responded with "I would like to go in and just look." Elijah quickly said "They don't have girl stuff in there." Yes, he is 3 and I never know what he is thinking or going to say. There is never a dull moment around this house...Praise the Lord!!! I love my boys and girl (and whatever the new baby is, just add her or him to that)! :)

Praying you all have a great Saturday and a awesome worship full Sunday!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a precious post! Our babies make the world go 'round! Yours are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Aren't my grandsons the cutest!!!
I would love to have a copy of those on
my disc I want of all the vacation pictures.
When and if you have a chance.
I love you, see you this weekend!!

Love and Hugs,
Mother