A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pregnancy update....


I am 5 months (which is 23 weeks) pregnant today! I had my check up this morning and all is well! We heard the baby's heart beat and it was in the 150's. I love to hear that sound...you know that sound if you have children. Isn't it amazing? The Dr. I am seeing is precious and she is leaving to go into practice in another city. The great thing is is that I can follow her!! Yea! We have prayed about this and we feel that God has opened up this door for us. I had to make the decision to either follow her or choose another Dr. within this group she is with now. So beginning next month I will be driving a little further but I will still be able to use the same Dr.! Things are great here. The pregnancy is going very well. Believe it or not the more children you have the different things you experience. Because this is my 5th baby, the Braxton Hix contractions are a little more noticable and other things like that. We are praying about names for the baby and know that God will give us the right one. Sarah said the other night that she is OK if the baby is a boy. I just know that what ever God gives us will be exactly what we need! As you can see from the picture I do have a baby "bump". The kids are getting excited! Isaac, Sarah and Elijah have felt the baby move and they love it when they can feel that. Of coarse by belly button is sticking out by now. It is wild that my kids think that is one of the neatest things.

One last thing...to all my blogging buddies. How do you increase the font size of your headings on the side bar. Help!! I like to blog but don't know all the secrets! My headings on all my things even the date on my post seem sooooo much smaller than everyone else's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful!!! I love you so much!!

Love and Hugs,
Mother

Nancy said...

I've looked & looked & I just can't find it!! I will keep looking & let you know how to change the font! You look great, by the way!