A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Recipe

Touchdown Taco Dip

1 can 18 oz refried beans (I actually used a larger can)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 C sour cream
2 Tbsp taco seasoning mix
2 garlic cloves, pressed (I actually used a dash of garlic powder)
1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
1 medium tomato, diced
4 green onions with tops, chopped
1/2 C pitted ripe olives, sliced
Tortilla chips

Preheat oven to 350. Spread refried beans over bottom of greased casserole dish. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix. Add garlic and mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over bean dip. Spread cheese over top. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle tomato, onions and olives over dip. Serve with tortilla chips.

This is so good!! A sweet lady at church gave this recipe to us and I made it and we loved it!! (Sorry I don't have a picture to go with the recipe.) I wanted to share it with my blogging family so that you too can enjoy it and pass it on. Since football season is here maybe this would be a great game day snack! Hope you all enjoy!! Thank you Meridee for sharing this recipe with me, it is delicious!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yum! I'm going to the store this afternoon, so I want to try this over the weekend! Sounds so good!!