A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vacation (Part 2)

My dad and Isaac

Bryan and Elijah (don't they favor? or am I the only one that thinks so?)

The Girls!!

Pop and Timothy

My dad and Isaac riding the waves in the wave pool!

My mom and Sarah riding one of the water slides!

Pop rode the water slide with Elijah 3 times in a row!

Gigi riding one of the water slides with Sarah!


Last Friday we went to Sevierville, TN for vacation with our family. Each year we go on vacation with my parents but this year we also got Bryan's parents to come up for a couple of days and be with us. My parents were there on Friday and then Bryan's parents came up Saturday morning. It was so nice to get to spend time with each of our parents. Yes, each grandparent rode the rides with the grandkids!! It was so fun, and we made alot of memories. The grandparents were so great about riding the rides...they did not mind a bit. They did not just ride once they rode multiple times and even some of the grandparents got to ride with each of the grandkids!! Matter of fact maybe the grandkids were a great reason to ride, if not for the grandkids they may never have done it. I know these are times that my kids will never forget and have made special memories in their hearts forever!

We all bought shirts that matched and wore them out to eat on Sunday! We got a lot of compliments on the shirts. The pictures above are of us in those shirts...everyone had a match!:)

We loved having a chance to do things and spend time with both sets of our parents. Our kids love their grandparents and it shows!! I had a ton more pictures that I wanted to post but that would have been WAY too many! I picked the ones I thought everyone would enjoy and the ones that captured the fun we had!

Thank you Dad and Mom and Gigi and Pop for making our vacation so much fun! We can't wait to do this again!!

No comments: