A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, September 17, 2010

Vacation (Part 3)

Isaac and Sarah coming down the water slide!

I am so glad these two have each other. They did alot together!!

Daddy even joined in on the fun!!

Elijah surfing the waves!

Timothy playing in the kiddie pool.





Bryan even got in on the surfing action.

I love this man more every day!!

Our family, in our matching shirts.

Sarah painting her pottery.

Isaac is careful when painting his pottery.

Enjoying our "mommy date"!!


Our family enjoyed this vacation so much. Of coarse sense I am 5 months pregnant there was not a whole lot for me to do. I just enjoyed watching my kids have fun!! Bryan was right there with them and I think he finally had rode too many times and got a little "sea sick". Bryan is such a great hubby and father, he just jumps right in there to do what ever needs to be done. On our first evening there I had a little scare. Elijah had gotten in trouble and was being stubborn so I picked him up and sat him in a chair and must have pulled something because I got a pain that really scared me. So much so that I am not to pick him up any more. All is well but for that night and the next day we were all making sure I did not do much and we wanted to know that I and the baby were OK. We all prayed and just asked the Lord to be with us. By the next night I was feeling much better, Praise the Lord!

Isaac and Sarah loved all the rides! Isaac even rode the surfing ride so much that he could get up on his knees and ride! Sarah is not afraid to try anything, she was not afraid of any of the rides, not even the surfing ride! Elijah's favorite thing was the wave pool! I believe him and Bryan were in the wave pool most of the time, he LOVED it! Elijah also got to ride some of the water slides some (depending on which life guard was there). He rode one water slide 9 times in a row, 6 times with Bryan and 3 with Pop! Timothy's favorite thing was the little spouts of water that would shoot up. I believe we wore that boy out, it did not take long and he would be ready for a nap. Of coarse vacations never last long enough! :) I even said this morning, "Hard to believe this time last week we were at the water park!". Mine and Bryan's favorite thing was spending time with our family and not having things of this world demanding us!

One morning I took Isaac and Sarah on a "mommy date". We went to this little shop by the gift shop that was called "Polka Dot Pots". It is a pottery painting shop and we had the best time. I let the kids pick something out to paint and then we had a coupon for a free ornament, so I got to paint the ornament. It was so nice to spend some time with just the two of them! My mom kept Timothy and Bryan and my dad took Elijah to the tool store! Elijah loves tools and he got to pick something out at the tool store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!
Looks like everyone had lots of fun!!

I would like to see the Whole Camp-Howell
Family Picture if you could put it on the blog.

Love and Hugs,
Paw and Maw