A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, February 26, 2010

This is for Maw!





Another "Rotten Apple" got in the picture too! ;)

My thoughtful mother is always picking up something for the grandkids. After Christmas she was in Tennessee and found these shirts that said "Rotten to the Core" and bought them for the kids. Of coarse I have to admit that they are rotten but....guess who has had a BIG hand in doing that...I think you can guess. Finally the other night all of my "Rotten" apples put them on and I made pictures. So Mom these pictures and this post is for you. Thank you for the T-Shirts, just make sure the next ones say "Rotten to the Core and its my grandparents fault"!! By the way Mom where is my T-Shirt?

I love you Mom and your grandkids think you're the greatest!!

No comments: