A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, February 8, 2010

10 months old!



Today Timothy is 10 months old!! It is so very hard to believe that in 2 months we will be celebrating his 1st Birthday!! He is growing up so fast. He has 6 teeth and two more on the bottom that are coming in....if he gets a hold of something he is going to chew on it. Timothy is starting to let go and stand alone, and has even taken a small step...so I am sure that walking is right around the corner. That little boy is such a joy and blessing! I will also add that Timothy is a very loved little boy...not just by me but Isaac, Sarah, Elijah and Bryan just can't get enough of him. I think we all have spoiled him.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

it is hard to believe!!!

please pray for us we are in the hospital with hagan he has had a virus and 10 days later is still not abe to keep his milk down. i hope they will do more tsts tmrw to see if something else is going on. we have been here for 4 days getting iv fluids.