A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, February 12, 2010

He is standing!




Timothy has been standing alone more and more each day. He even started yesterday standing up from a sit by himself. I am just amazed at how fast this boy is growing and advancing. Did you notice the blue eyes? Bryan and I had thought that the older he got they would turn brown like the rest of the kids, but here he is 10 months old and they are still blue. I think it is just awesome how God has His own "blue print" for our individual looks. I just love those blue eyes and it does make him different in the eye color department of our family. My mother and Bryan's mother has blue eyes so it is in the genes. I have been praying for Timothy more because I know that as he will be standing up and learning to walk there will be some bumps and bruises....Watch him grow.....

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!! John 3:16

1 comment:

Wendy Harris said...

Wow! I can't believe he's standing already! He is getting so big, and time seems to be flying by with each post you make! I hope to see you soon!