A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My first...




sewing projest. I have had a desire to learn to sew and be able to sew Sarah a dress or something. But I have never really tried and the one time I did try...let's just say I have NO clue of even where to begin. Well recently I have felt that I needed to learn to sew so I could teach my children to sew, something I never learned. So I decided I should start somewhere. I had heard that the simpliest thing to make would be a "pilow case" dress. Well I came up with the material on clearance at Wal-Mart, some thread and an idea in my head of what it should look like. Well you can see in the pictures the outcome...it's not perfect but it is a start. What do you think?

1 comment:

Dodey said...

I am impressed! Good Job! I want to learn to sew when I grow up too!