A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Curls, Curls and more Curls!!!

Sarah with rollers in her hair!

After we took the rollers out but not fixed...

The final "Do", back view.

I love that girl!


Right around the time Elijah was born we had started sponge rolling Sarah's hair some. The first time we did it and took the rollers down she was so upset because the curls were much tighter than she had thought but once we fixed it she loved it!! Since the boys (Elijah and Timothy) were born we haven't done it often. Well Saturday we sponge rolled her hair and I took pictures and thought I would share them with you all. This time she wasn't crazy about having the rollers in her hair, she said she looked like a "Grandma", but once we fixed it she was excited!! I thought it looked really cute. She got lots and lots of compliments at church. Her hair is naturally curly but as it has gotten longer the curls have straightened. When she has curls it reminds me of when she was little! Let me say that she is a very pretty girl but her heart is even prettier!! I love the curls but I love that girl with the curls much much more!

1 comment:

Dodey said...

I cannot believe how her hair kinks up so much...poor Ella has her Momma's straight hair. We roll it, she sleeps in it, the next morning it has mostly fallen out before we even get to church. She would freak if it would look like Sarah's.