A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, January 17, 2010

9 months old!

Timothy climbing on Isaac

Timothy helping me clean out my cabinets

Timothy showing off his "false" teeth

I know I have posted this a million times but I am going to say it AGAIN...I can't believe how fast time goes by. Timothy turned 9 months old on the 8th of January and in 3 months he will be 1 year old!! Sorry I haven't posted in so long but have I mentioned that time is flying by? Timothy is crawling everywhere and pulling up and letting go at times to stand all by himself. WOW!! I will share this...he is NOT sleeping at night and I am exhausted!! I have prayed til I am sure God is tired of hearing the same ole...same ole! I have tried everything under the sun and nothing is working! Any suggestions? This too shall past! He is still the ctest and sweetest thing and I just love that little boy to pieces!

On another note....today is my birthday and I am another year older...but don't feel it! Also my sweet hubby's birthday is Thursday! It is great to share the same birthday month...we get to celebrate twice as much!! Happy Birthday Bryan...I love you very much!

I am hoping to post more later if I just so happen to get a free minute...literally a minute is all I will probably have. Until next time....

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You & I were posting at the same time, I think! Happy Birthday my friend! I hope you have had a wonderful day!
Does anyone in your family think Timothy favors your Mom? Call me crazy, but I totally see her in him!
He is growing up....time flies when we're having fun with our babies!

Autumn Harris said...

Hey Cantina! I hope you had a good birthday! Timothy is growing up so fast. I still can't believe you have a family of six. Wow! God is so good!