A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun!!






Bryan got Isaac, Sarah and Elijah to go outside with him and help in the yard today. They were cleaning up the yard of limbs and brush. Bryan got out the wheelbarrow so they could throw things in and then take it and unload. When I looked out the window I saw Bryan jogging with the wheelbarrow and the kids in it! All of them were having a blast!! I just loved to hear them laughing and having so much fun! Bryan is a wonderful Daddy, he does fun things with them all the time. As you can see on their faces in the pictures this was better than Six Flags! It does my heart good and fills my cup to see my family spending time together. I feel so blessed in so many ways and I am looking forward to all that God has in store for my family this New Year! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

How sweet! Precious pictures!
God bless your sweet family in 2010!!

Jeanette said...

What a blessing!!!

Happy New Year!!