A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cowboys!

Elijah

Isaac


When I was expecting Isaac, for my baby shower, my mother-in-law gave me some of Bryan's clothes from when he was a kid. I thought this was the sweetest thing! One of those outfits was this cowboy outfit. If any of you know Isaac and have known him you know that when he was younger he was CRAZY about cowboys and horses. Every time you saw him he had on his cowboy hat and boots. It was so cute. Well finally when he was 3 years old he was big enough to wear "Dad's" cowboy outfit. The other day I got out this outfit for Elijah and it fit him so well...I was glad I didn't wait any longer! So thought I would share with you all my little cowboys in their Daddy's cowboy outfit. I know that Bryan was just as cute when he wore it...right Joan! I also thought you could see how Isaac and Elijah look alike and not alike (Isaac is 3 in the picture and Elijah is 2 1/2). Now when Timothy gets old enough to wear it I will have to do another post!

Happy New Year to you all!!

3 comments:

Autumn Harris said...

Oh, they look so sweet. That is so neat that that was Bryan's. It looks like it has been well taken care of. It looks like your family had a great Christmas and I hope yall have a wonderful New Year!

Nancy said...

They look precious in that outfit! I have Josh's first pair of Levi's & Logan wore them. Don't you love it when our Mother-In-Law's pass neat things down to us? I'm about to recover Josh's baby rocking chair for Kenlee.
Happy New Year, my friend!

Nancy said...

Oops, now that I read that, I think it's mother's in law. :)