A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas with our families!

My grandmother feeding one of her great grandbabies!!

Aunt Sheila and Ashton (my Mom's sister-n-law and neice)

My Uncle Eddie (my Mom's brother)

my cousin Rebecca and her hubby and youngest girl (my Mom's Sister's daughter)

Bryan and Isaac opening gifts (while Isaac is watching a football game)

my Aunt Joline and my cousin Dakoda (my Mom's sister and my uncle Eddie's son)

my Dad and Timothy (my dad thinks his role is to get Timothy to sleep and he usually does)

my Mother!

Sarah opening presents!

Sarah reading to Abbie (my cousin Rebecca's oldest child) I tought this was adorable!

The Camp's Christmas...
Gigi loving on Timothy!

Craig and Mia

The girls (Seirra, Peyton and Sarah)

Candice and Jameson

Isaac and Riley

Rusty opening a gift

Bryan and I helping Elijah open his gift

Stephanie

Aaron

Pop (Bud)

Isn't he so cute!!


This past Saturday was a very busy day for our family but a very good one! We headed to my Grandmother's house for lunch with my Mom's family. There was such delicious food and then so much fun to see and be with those that we hardly ever get to see and visit with. Our children were so very blessed with many gifts and lots of love!! It was like Christmas morning...and then again on Saturday night. After we got the kids home and down for a nap it was time to go again! Late Saturday afternoon we headed to Bryan's older brothers home for Christmas with Bryan's family. Once everyone had arrived we opened presents and once again we were so blessed by our family and their generosity. As always Stephanie out did herself with the food...thanks Steph. Then we just hung out and enjoyed being together. Needless to say my family crashed when we got home and went to bed! It was such a good day filled with family and being with one another. My prayer is that in the middle of all the gifts that my family doesn't forget the TRUE meaning of Christmas...JESUS!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you and may Jesus be the center of your Christmas!!
Love- The Camp's

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

God bless and Merry Christmas
from the Aycock's