A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Timothy's 1st Christmas!

Elijah had fun playing with everyone's things!

Isaac is opening some books that we got him.

Isaac and Bryan with Isaac's tools.

Sarah got some cooking sets!

Sarah's doll house...

We had a very fun and great Christmas! It is so hard to believe that last Christmas I was pregnant with Timothy! He had a really nice 1st Christmas! Elijah got all kinds of fun things and really did enjoy playing with Sarah, Isaac and Timothy's things! Isaac got a set of "lil helper" tools. They are real tools just a smaller version! Sarah got a Barbie doll house, the one pictured above. That actually was the barbie doll house my Dad made me when I was little. We got it and Bryan worked really hard at cleaning it up and putting new flooring in it, new back board, new roof and new wall paper in it and it looks so good! After we opened our presents my parents came over and we had Christmas with them...

My Dad opening the gifts we got for him!

My Mom loved the things she got!

This is two peas in a pod!

I am an only child and so my parents only have one stop to make on Christmas Day! They have come for breakfast on Christmas morning for the past few years and then after breakfast we exchange presents with my parents. The kids always have so much fun with Paw and Maw. Isaac thinks my Dad is great and Isaac just loves to be with my Dad. So the picture of Dad and Isaac is for them! We ended the day with a Birthday Party for Jesus...

This is the Birthday Cake we made and shared.

This year we went to our friend's house, The Oehrig's, and did our Happy Birthday Party. We ate supper with them and got to meet their families and then we sang "Happy Birthday" to Jesus and ate cake, cookies and ice cream. What a great way to end an awesome day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a great day for your family! I love your cake for Jesus!
Happy New Year!!

Wendy Harris said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas! The kids look like they had so much fun. Your cake for Jesus is beautiful! You are such a good Mom. I love you!