A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, December 18, 2009

Sarah...






Sarah has asked to take piano lessons for over a year and I would just brush it off...but after a year I began to think maybe this is something she really wants to do. So back in September she began taking lessons and...she LOVES it!! We found a really great teacher for her. Mrs. Beth works so good with children. Sarah remembers to practice without me having to remind her...WOW! The pictures I posted are from her going to the Baptist Children's Home and playing for their open house. (Can you see Elijah "helping" in the last picture? That extra hand on the piano belongs to him.) She played a couple of Christmas songs and then last Sunday night before our church service she played those Christmas songs. She is learning so much and we are so proud of her. Our desire is that God would use her piano playing to bring Him honor and be a source of Worship of God for her. Keep up the good work Sarah!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

How WONDERFUL!!! Which Children's Home did you go to? My Aunt and Uncle are house parents at the Deactur campus!!

Nancy said...

She is such a precious girl! What a gift to be able to play the piano! I hope one day to meet your sweet girl & the rest of your little's!!