A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, December 4, 2009

From our Kitchen to yours

Before I post this recipe let me tell you a couple of things. First of all I am an avid Mom of reading aloud to our children! Back in October I attended a Homeschool Conference and purchased a set of readers for the kids and I. We quickly began reading the first in the set titled "Summer with the Moody's". It is an awesome set of books and I would highly recommend them. In the book the Moody kids were going to cook supper for their parents and they made biscuit pizza's. So my children and I thought that was a neat idea....so we decided we would try to make them one day. Last Friday night we kept our friends children for them to have a date. Guess what we had for supper?....your right....biscuit pizza's! And we had so much fun making them and they tasted GREAT too!

Biscuit Pizza's
1 Can of biscuits
shredded motzerella (I think I misspelled that) cheese
your choice of toppings
pizza sauce

Roll flat your biscuits on floured surface (we actually just worked with them til they were flat). Put sauce on your biscuit and top with your choice of toppings and cheese. Place on greased baking dish and bake at tempature on can of biscuits for 8-10 minutes or until done. You might want to keep your eye on them so they don't get too done on the bottom.

Hope this is as fun for you as it was for us. If you have any questions please let me know.

P.S. If you haven't noticed...on the right side bar is a player of some of Bryan's sermons, pleae feel free to listen and comment if you'd like.