A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, November 27, 2009

1989-2009

Isaac and Sarah playing at the park.


Elijah stops for a break....


The three BIG kids pose on the bridge at the park!


Timothy is ready to go!

The front of the school...

The classmates who attended the Picnic/Park time.


Clay County Panthers!!


The Governor's mansion!!


The center piece on the food table....


The cake had their Senior class picture on it.


Those who attended the Governor's mansion time.
I love that man!!

In November we celebrated Bryan's 20 year high school class reunion! I can not believe he has been out of high school for 20 years! It seems like yesterday we were celebrating his 10 year reunion. What is wild is that at his 10 year reunion we had 0 kids....and at his 20 year reunion we have 4....and out of the ones that attended we were the ones with the most kids. How things change. Our day started out at the Ashland Park for apicnic with our families. It was great to see everyones children and give the kiddos a chance to play together on the playgrounds. Then after a picnic and some socialization we all loaded up and went to the High School. There we got to go through the school and see what things had changed and what had not. By this time my kids ( and me) were in much need of a nap! So my family headed to my in-laws for some down time. After a nice rest Bryan and I got ready and headed to Montgomery for the last part of the reunion. My mom and Bryan's mom had agreed to keep the kids and to manage with Timothy (I have never left him yet). Let me explain why we were going to Montgomery....you see the Governor's daughter graduated with Bryan so we were invited to the Governor's mansion. WOW!! It was so nice to be with just the adults for awhile. I know Bryan enjoyed getting to visit with his classmates. The mansion was very nice and Mrs. Riley was very hospitable. This is one of those once in a lifetime things for Bryan and I. Something I will definately have to share with the grandkids. And Timothy did very well without me...Thanks so very much to our Mom's and Dad's (They are so helpful and such a blessing)!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Looks like you had fun! We'll be at 20 years before we know it!!