A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pumpkins and Costumes

This is a picture of the kids painting their pumpkins. When Isaac was little I wanted this to be a yearly event but I have not been very good at that. I have tried and its just one of those things that I can't stress myself over, but if we have had pumpkins and paint then we have painted pumpkins. We painted these on October 30. I laid Timothy down for his nap and got out all our things and let the kids paint away! They loved it and had so much fun. Their pumpkins were so cute and were very original. I also let them paint their hand and I got their hand print on paper so I could scrapbook it (one day).




Just wanted to share a few pictures of my "crew". I didn't include pictures of Timothy all dressed up in the last post, he was napping while we were out getting candy, he was staying with Daddy while I took the other three out and about. Anyway.... on Sunday night our church had a Fall Festival and I dressed him up and took him, so I wanted to post his "dressed up" picture (he is suppose to be a giraffe). As for the family picture I know the background is not the greatest but if you are like me family shots are hard to get so I just grabbed everyone while I had the chance. I just LOVE my little (or not so little) family!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So CUTE!! I think you are a wonderful mother, Cantina!!

Wendy Harris said...

I love your family too! The costumes were great!