A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dressing up FUN!!!

Bob The Builder

Minnie Mouse


NFL football player

Can you see the chocolate in those teeth?
Sarah enjoying a Kit-Kat.
ALL gone!!!

Candy, candy, candy, and more candy!!!!! I am already sick of candy! We have made it through another October 31 and the kids were so cute dressed up and they had a blast!!! I don't have a picture but my mother was dressed up too! Anyway the kids so enjoyed going to get LOTS of candy....did I mention that we have candy, candy and more candy? Isaac was excited about being a football player! Sarah makes such a pretty Minnie Mouse! And of coarse Elijah is just another Bob The Builder! Isaac and Sarah always enjoy and have fun at this dress up and get candy thing but this was Elijah's first year to actually participate. I wish I could describe to you exactly his reaction. The first house we went to was an older couple in our church and they gave him 2 snickers (fun size) and he tried to take all of it and was upset when we left, but after we kept going to more houses and he was getting more and more candy he was liking this! As my mother and I were helping him in the van after one house he got upset because he thought we were going to take his candy. He would not let go of that candy!! It was so sweet to hear him say "Trick or Treat" and "Thank You". It was a nice and enjoyable night. Hope you all got LOTS and LOTS of candy....if not let me know and I would more than happily share!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So cute! Love all of your costumes!
You & I have the same stove!! :)
Happy Fall!!