A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Enjoying a Fall Day!





There is just something about the change of seasons, you can just feel it in the air. Next week the time will change, the leaves are turning beautiful colors, and the weather is not too cold and not too hot.....just right. Last week the weather was so nice that the kids and I got to enjoy it some. The big kids and I got out the baby swing and cleaned it up so we could put Timothy in it. He LOVED it!! Isaac, Sarah and I took turns pushing him. Elijah enjoyed being outside so much also, of coarse he would stay outside all the time if we let him. Isaac is crazy about being outside because he can practice kicking the football and play football. We even aired up the bicycle tires and let them ride. We have a perfect spot in front of the house, they can ride in the road during the day because everyone is at work or school and we live on a dead end street. By the way the swing set was passed down by some grandparents in our church (their grandkids have out grown it) and our kids have gotten some good use out of it. Just another one of those blessings God has bestowed on us through the body of believers. Sarah gets outside and can have so much fun using her wonderful imagination. For me it is nice just to get some fresh air and watch the kids have fun. We even tried doing school outside one day but.......we didn't get very far so we had to come in and finish up. I can't forget Bryan.....he loves being able to run in this nice weather. As I type this post I can hear Bryan and the kids outside enjoying this lovely weather and time together. Thank you God for giving us all these wonderful things, You truely are amazing!!!

2 comments:

Wendy Harris said...

I'm glad you guys have been enjoying this weather. I loved the pictures!

Jeanette said...

This is my absolute favorite time of year!!! I just LOVE all the colors God blesses us with.
I am sure that my pack and play will begin to get a lot of use soon! :)
I have been out of commission due to my internet being down for a while so I will email you back soon, I promise!! I may even get to do that later tonight!! ;)