A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, October 8, 2009

We have a......



CRAWLER! Guess What...Believe it or not Timothy is crawling!!! He turned 6 months old last Thursday and Sunday night a week ago he just took off! We were having our family worship time before bed and I was in the floor with him and Elijah and the cat walked by and he went for the cat! I am just amazed that he is growing so fast! I wanted to post about it but just haven't been able to capture the crawling on video and when I finally did it was too much to upload...so I took pictures instead. Maybe you can get the "picture". I am just wondering what will he do next! Timothy just looks so small to be crawling now, but he is sooooo cute!!! He has been doing this thing where he pushes his bottom up and then drops and again and again....he looks like a frog hopping! It is so cute! Hope you all have a Christ centered week!!

Love- Cantina

3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a milestone! He will hit the ground running, next! He's such a cutie pie!

Wendy Harris said...

Wow! He's already crawling! That is so great. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Oh, and I like your new family picture!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! It is so hard to believe he is already crawling! When you guys came to see us in the hospital, he was only 11 weeks old!

It was so good to see you the other night! Wish we could have sat down to visit!