A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, October 2, 2009

Haircuts!!!

Before....
During.....

After!!!!


Isaac usually goes with his Daddy and gets his haircut by the Barber, but things have changed recently! While we were on vacation Bryan decided to have the buzz cut look again (That's what he had when Isaac and Sarah was born). So today Bryan (Daddy) needed to buzz his hair and Isaac decided he wanted to do a buzz cut too. So we let him and I didn't know if I needed to cry or not! I just have never seen him with a buzz cut. I have always thought that he had a very handsome hair cut and never even thought about a buzz (well, I did when he was little). I know that it can always grow back out or maybe he will enjoy it and keep it this way. Either way he is still my handsome boy and I just love him, buzz cut or not!! ; ) He thought it was neat and never even gave it a second thought. He is growing up so fast!
Cantina

3 comments:

Wendy Harris said...

I love it! I think it's funny how boys just go for it, while we girls take our time debating over the right haircut. Tell him I think it looks really cute!

The Camp Family said...

Isaac looks just like Paw! He is a cute little boy.

FYI I haven't been leaving comments because it has never let me leave comments on your blog. I have tried several times before. I think it finally works now.

Nancy said...

The buzz cut is so cute! What a handsome boy!