A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my wonderful hubby's birthday!! Yes, he is another year older. And I love him more today than I did the day we got married. I wanted to share with him and all of you some of the reason's I belive makes him wonderful....
1) He is a man who loves Jesus
2) He serves the One True God
3) He is selfless (He treats me like a Queen)
4) His greatest desire is for his children to know God, serve God and be God-fearing men and women
5) He leads the kids and I in following Jesus
6) He is a husband that makes it easy to be his help mate and I love it!
7) He helps me in raising the children (he is my cheerleader in homeschooling and discipline...and he does more than his share)
8) He has a passion to lead others to Jesus and to disciple them
9) He is GREAT about helping around the house even without me asking him to!
10) He is the best father to our children, he plays with them and helps take care of them!

I hope you get the picture Bryan of just how special you are to me and how much I Love You! On the day you were born I know that God created you just for me. I could not ask for a more perfect mate. You are so special to many people and I know that as others read this they KNOW that what I said is true. My prayer for you today is that God would fill your day with blessings and that you would know you are loved and feel loved by your family and friends! I Love you Bryan....Happy Birthday!

One last thing....to all those who are reading....Bryan shares a Birthday with our sister-in-law, Candice. She is just a couple of years younger than Bryan (Ha-Ha). So....Happy Birthday to you too Candice!

2 comments:

Wendy Harris said...

Happy Birthday, Bro. Byran!!

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!