A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, August 12, 2013

In the Corner


I had taken this picture and meant to post it back in January. While looking through my pictures I found it and just had to post.

Back in January Joanna was putting herself in the corner. When she got real upset (about anything) and began to cry she would run and put herself in the corner. I am sure she saw us put the little boys in the corner when they are in trouble, and they are crying because they don’t want to go to the corner. I can only imagine her little mind thinking that if you are crying you have to go to the corner.

One of those memories I don’t want to forget and one day I want to share with her when she has children. :)

No comments: