A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A New School Year!

 We have officially started our school year. A little crazy this year with the move and all! But we have began and it is going well so far! :)
 Every year on the first day of school the kids get up and find their "cubbies" filled with "new" books and school supplies. They really look forward to this and I am so thankful for that. Sarah is in the 5th grade this year.
 Timothy started K4 this year. He has really been excited to do "school" like everyone else. This year he is going to be learning so much!
 Here is my 6th grader! Math is his favorite subject so he was loving his new Math book. :)
 Elijah the 1st grader! This little man is reading so well! I know he is going to have a great year!!
I will try and post some this year on our curriculum. Some of it is different than last year, simply because someone had given us a ton of stuff. Might as well use it and save some money! :)

Joanna is right in there with them...she will be learning too! The morning I took these pictures she happened to sleep later than everyone else...believe it or not. :)

No comments: